Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is a proactive process which minimizes the likelihood of a major disruption of your business and also implements effective measures to reduce the impact to your business should a disaster occur.
IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM)
IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) is a process that deals with disasters which impact IT services and infrastructure. ITSCM allows a business to understand the continuity weaknesses within their IT services and take measures to ensure that services are recovered as efficiently as possible when required.
Mazars’ security architecture review services include:
• Reviewing your security infrastructure to understand the risks and identify required controls
• A gap analysis against best practices to identify security vulnerabilities that need to be addressed
• Clarification on which infrastructure items need attention immediately and rank how to address additional areas of concern
Mazars’ services include:
- Management level analysis - identifying the critical IT Services for recovery and the risks to the ability of these services to support effective business resumption and customer ITSC requirements
- Supporting the development of Disaster Recovery / IT Service Continuity plans
- Tailored training sessions or a wider programme of awareness activities aiming
- to improve the level of knowledge and understanding of ITSCM within the business